Online Registration July 2012-June 2013
July 1, 2012 – June 30, 2013
Dear NCCA Member,
What a good year it has been to be a member of NCCA. If you attended our NCCA conference in February you experienced a great event. And we have had a good, but busy, time providing our members with useful and fun counseling information in our Carolina Counselor newsletters and other member communications.
As a member in good standing in your state professional association, I am very pleased to extend to you an invitation to renew your membership in the NCCA and in any of the appropriate divisions for the 2012-2013 year. NCCA offers professional development opportunities which enhance your growth and effectiveness as a professional counselor. Because you demonstrate a commitment to being the best counselor you can be, we want you in NCCA.
As you know, some of the benefits NCCA and its Divisions provide our members are:
- Advocacy and support for professional counselors
- Legislative alerts on the state and national level about proposed legislation that affects the counseling profession
- Conferences and workshops throughout the year and many ways to earn continuing education credits
- Reduced rates for members to attend NCCA and division conferences.
- Informative Quarterly NCCA e-newsletter and divisional newsletters
- Updated and user friendly web site that includes online job postings, membership directory and more
- Opportunities to network with professional counselors in various settings.
NCCA and its divisions offer opportunities for members to get involved in a professional association and give back to the field of counseling. The stronger we are as an organization, the more effective we are as individual counselors.
I sincerely hope you take a moment right now to renew your membership in NCCA and its divisions today.
If you would like any information or assistance, please contact the association office at 888.308.NCCA or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available to answer questions or any concerns you may have in regard to your professional organization.